About Lavish Lighting and Illumination
Lavish Lighting and Illumination started as a service for homeowners interested in captivating custom Christmas light displays in Minnesota. As one homeowner displayed our custom lighting, their neighbors became interested and we were called back to do more homes in the neighborhood.
After much initial success with residential lighting, we expanded our services to include commercial Christmas lighting as well. We saw the appeal of using RGB lights for architectural lighting and began serving the best businesses in the Minnesota area.
As we began to light up Minnesota, we saw a pattern emerge:
- As one commercial building was illuminated, more property owners wanted the same look.
- Property managers and business owners also appreciated the stress-free lighting services and hassle-free maintenance we provided.
- As traffic to stores increased as a result of our custom light displays, we received requests to include more year-round services.
- Businesses experienced an increase in revenue as a result of our light displays.
In 2016, we went through thorough, extensive training to perfect our knowledge and skill for the exciting prospect of custom commercial RGB light displays.
In 2017, we began installing commercial RGB Christmas lighting across Minnesota. While businesses saw the benefits of using color-changing light displays for all holidays, they also realized how easy it was to change the color of a light display for any reason.
For example, many businesses changed the color of their display to purple to support the Vikings during their run for the Super Bowl that year.
Typically, custom commercial Christmas lighting will be taken down around St. Patrick’s Day, but savvy businesses are requesting that we leave the light displays up year-round because they too see the benefit of architectural lighting.
Join The Lighting Revolution
Lavish Lighting and Illumination was founded upon a simple observation: lighting turns the ordinary into something special. It is a call to action, capturing people’s attention, and changing the way that they experience a building.
The magic happens with just three LED chips per lightbulb. These red, green, and blue lights make the following extraordinary lighting options possible:
- Create any color in the color spectrum.
- Incorporate multiple colors into a lighting display.
- Introduce a variety of effects, like fading or chasing to architecture.
- Change the colors and effects of your display for any holiday or special event.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to create and nurture long-term relationships with our clients by exceeding their high expectations; earning their trust for years to come.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality light displays that will offer solutions to our clients.
We promise to treat our vendors, employees, customers, and partners with integrity and dignity while building a business environment that everyone respects and admires.
Our Core Values
- Business & Personal Integrity.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Respect & Excellent Customer Service